Who We Are
Sprucedale Care Centre Inc. is a family-owned and operated long-term care home accommodating 96 residents and located in Strathroy, Ontario.
We are sensitive to the fact that a transition to long-term care can be a challenging chapter in the lives of our clients and their families for a variety of reasons and this adjustment can vary from person to person. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality care and support to ensure the best experience possible for our residents during their golden years.View Gallery
In our "Resident First” centred home, we are dedicated to a service delivery model that is driven by the collective needs of our clients; namely the residents and their families. We are continually looking for innovative ideas to enhance and enrich the lives of our residents, visitors, and staff.
We are committed to developing and maintaining a reputation of trust, credibility and public accountability with our residents, staff and community. We:
- Uphold residents’ rights and responsibilities
- Operate with respect, honesty, fairness and integrity
- Adhere to the standards of clinical and business ethics and confidentiality
- Provide targeted services and foster relationships that achieve client satisfaction, positive outcomes and promote quality of life
- Help residents and families deal with difficult health care choices
- Respond to changing client needs
- Encourage a respectful, healthy and safe environment that supports quality improvement and customer service
- Promote a healthy, productive and collaborative work environment
- Promote client, staff, volunteer and visitor safety
- Manage resources and finances to ensure responsible and sustainable service delivery
- Value family and community partnerships
- Respect life and cultural/religious beliefs, choice, and independence
Click here to review our Accessibility Plan.